Virtual Town Hall for Texas State University Faculty and Staff
Virtual Town Hall for Texas State University Faculty, and Staff
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
President Denise Trauth and other university leaders hosted a virtual Town Hall on August 17, 2021 from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Town Hall Agenda:
- President Denise Trauth – Introductory remarks
- Dr. Emilio Carranco, Chief Medical Officer – Share updates on COVID-19 transmission patterns, the Delta variant, health and safety measures for fall, and mass vaccinations
- Dr. Gene Bourgeois, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs – Discuss topics related to course delivery
- Mr. Eric Algoe, Vice President for Finance and Support Services – Provide information related to guidance for supervisors and staff support
- Question and Answer Session - Moderated by Vice President for University Advancement, Dr. Barbara Breier and will include Dr. Cynthia Hernandez, Vice President for Student Affairs
Note: presentation begins at 4:05. Closed Captions are available.